The organizers of accepted workshops are responsible for:
- Disseminating the call for papers
- Collecting and managing submissions
- Forming program committees
- Conducting the reviewing process
- Curating the final workshop program
The organizers and chairs of the workshop shall have full control over the call for papers, formation of program committees, reviewing and selection of papers as well as planning the workshop program. However, the program committee chairs are not allowed to submit papers to the workshops to ensure a fair review process.
The registration fees for workshops will be determined by the conference (not the workshop itself). The fees will be paid to the conference, and the conference will provide workshop facilities including working notes printing, meeting rooms, coffee breaks, lunches, proceedings, etc.